Skip to content
Maintankadin

need help with paper

Teloc
Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 am

need help with paper

Hey guys I need help with a paper i have to write for my tech writing class. So i need to have some research done and so i'm doing a poll for you guys..Just helps k?

You guys can answer twice, once for the hardcore gamer question and once for how you would purchase the game.
Vioarr
Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:03 am

Re: need help with paper

Online I find is how I prefer to buy things; hate having to go from store to store and them not having the game I want.
Kashara
Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: need help with paper

I answered that I am hardcore, as according to Blizzard I am...although I don't think that about myself.

As for where I would buy them - I have one store in particular that I frequent. I don't usually go shopping for a specific game, but I like going there to browse and if I DO have something in mind, that's where I would get it. I don't trust online for my games.
Tasartir
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 am

Re: need help with paper

By online i was thinking a steam type of system. I like that for the convenience, but still the the "fresh air" and what not :P
amh
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 am

Re: need help with paper

I like having a game-DVD stored away somewhere, unless the game has downloadable image-files available.
Arnock
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Re: need help with paper

I'd like to think that I'm somewhat hardcore, but I checked casual due to my guild's progression.


Still haven't downed maly or anything past flame Lev /cry