Skip to content
Maintankadin

Twitter

Zironic
Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 am

Re: Twitter

*stab* *stab* *stab*
Aubade
Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Twitter

Zironic wrote:*stab* *stab* *stab*


hmm I don't see the link for that =[
Lightbeard
Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Twitter

Image

I feel this picture was needed
Fivelives
Fri May 01, 2009 12:54 am

Re: Twitter

I categorically refuse to participate in the mind-numbing stupidfest that is social networking sites on the intraweb.
Aubade
Fri May 01, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Twitter

Fivelives wrote:I categorically refuse to participate in the mind-numbing stupidfest that is social networking sites on the intraweb.


But it's so fun
Lightbeard
Fri May 01, 2009 1:42 am

Re: Twitter

Aubade wrote:
Fivelives wrote:I categorically refuse to participate in the mind-numbing stupidfest that is social networking sites on the intraweb.


But it's so fun



nope
Shoju
Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Twitter

I have one for work, I haven't given in for myself yet. Maybe when I get my blackberry in two months, maybe then I will tell you what I'm doing


I just have to add that I find it hilarious that Lightbeard does mybrute but not twitter.
anthony
Fri May 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Twitter

I have no idea what it is...
Snickersnee
Fri May 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Twitter

i have one sadly but i know someone that is giving away loot cards on his so i need to have it and i won one last week so....

http://www.twitter.com/Snickersnee
Sabindeus
Fri May 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: Twitter

Fivelives wrote:I categorically refuse to participate in the mind-numbing stupidfest that is social networking sites on the intraweb.
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: Twitter

I have a Twitter. I use it to keep track of all my webcomic artists. More than half post when they've updated, so I don't have to go searching. I don't think I need to post it, since I don't really care what you ate for breakfast. ;)
Aubade
Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: Twitter

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I have a Twitter. I use it to keep track of all my webcomic artists. More than half post when they've updated, so I don't have to go searching. I don't think I need to post it, since I don't really care what you ate for breakfast. ;)


you can follow me, i don't post what i eat for breakfast.

Mainly becuase i haven't eaten breakfast in over a year.
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: Twitter

Haha, alright then. Done.