moduspwnens
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Do you like fish sticks?
Do you?

anthony wrote:Never had them, unless they are the same thing as fish fingers?
Guillex wrote:anthony wrote:Never had them, unless they are the same thing as fish fingers?
Yeah, same deal. We just call them fish sticks.
I can't stand fish, except for haddock in a fish 'n' chips.
That is all.
Rekgar wrote:then you're a gay fish ;p
Trycare wrote:South Park much Modus
moduspwnens wrote:Psh, finally some people catch on. Geez. Like I'd randomly open a topic about fish sticks.
moduspwnens wrote:Do you?
Torquemada wrote: Kanye's response to it though.
Lore wrote:Fish sticks are disgusting.
Fish dicks however...
moduspwnens wrote:Do you?
MrDuck wrote:moduspwnens wrote:Do you?
Do you like to stick 'em in your mouth?
Guillex wrote:MrDuck wrote:moduspwnens wrote:Do you?
Do you like to stick 'em in your mouth?
I am a human, so I am NOT a fish.
I am a super genius, so I am NOT gay.