Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is this the poll...

Invisusira
Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 am

Is this the poll...

...where we establish the popularity of flying mount choices?

Disregard how hard the mounts are to get or what they mean, this is strictly "which one do you like the most."

I didn't include the A'lar mount because that would most certainly win, nor did I include the broom since it's seasonal.

I also didn't include the DK mount because it's a DK mount.
Barathorn
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 am
Yes, I believe it is.

Roflcoptor for me.
Grizwold
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Black Drake 1st
currently using Twilight Drake
Zalaria
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 am
wtb phoenix
Flipthebird
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 am
I don't have one, (i suppose I should actually go do that quest line), but I've always thought the netherdrake looked so sleek.
Dakiros
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 am
Armored netherdrake.
uke
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 am
People in WoW fall into two categories...

1. Those who have roflcopters and love them

2. Those who do not have roflcopters but secretly wish they did, while justifying that whatever they're stuck with is best.
Invisusira
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:46 am
3. Those who have roflcopters and stopped using them once they got a better mount.
Salgado
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 am
There is a dragonhawk mount? Where does that come from?
fafhrd
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 am
I voted carpat before seeing Rocket, which I would have voted for otherwise.

You missed the DK mount as well.
Flipthebird
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 am
Salgado wrote:There is a dragonhawk mount? Where does that come from?


See, when a mommy-dragon and a daddy-hawk like each other...
daemonym
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am
thread needs more proto drake. on that note, i want the blue drake from skadi, best looking of all of them imo. TL drake is pretty cool, and so is the 10man achievement one (haven't seen the 25 yet), but i like the blue one the most.
Invisusira
Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:53 am
Salgado wrote:There is a dragonhawk mount? Where does that come from?

100 mounts!

fafhrd wrote:You missed the DK mount as well.

I have appended my post at this time.
Salgado
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 am
Invisusira wrote:
Salgado wrote:There is a dragonhawk mount? Where does that come from?

100 mounts!


F that. Would be cool, tho.
Nakati
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 am
Netherdrakes/drakes without doubt.

My old warrior have a roflcopter and I think thats awesome too but Im not gonna reroll any of my current proffesions to get one for my pallie.
Serelynn
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 am
triple post >.<
Serelynn
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 am
triple post fail >.<
uke
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 am
Invisusira wrote:3. Those who have roflcopters and stopped using them once they got a better mount.


What is this "better mount" you speak of? You've gone mad!

Oh wait, you mean that hideous special-ed monstrosity you like lumbering around in?

Yeah....you've gone mad.
Serelynn
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:13 am
Triple post = fail. Sorry. But this thread now has 300% more proto drake.
sapientialb
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:36 am
Invis, you broke the cardinal rule of Asylum Poll threads, theres no CBH option for me to choose.
uke
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 am
sapientialb wrote:Invis, you broke the cardinal rule of Asylum Poll threads, theres no CBH option for me to choose.


LFI
Vanifae
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am
Proto Drake is best drake.
Tasartir
Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 am
sapientialb wrote:Invis, you broke the cardinal rule of Asylum Poll threads, theres no CBH option for me to choose.


^this.. i wanted CBH ;)
Invisusira
Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:27 am
Except I wanted an actual poll, not of one where everyone votes for CBH.

I'll be honest, I'm quite surprised the drakes - whose hideous graphics have been around and unchanged since release - are tied with proto-drakes.