Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

Since our little AA interactive poll worked so well, I decided we should all go on an ADVENTURE together. Here are the rules:

1) The next post with a command and ONLY the next post with a command after I post a scene will dictate what happens next, unless it is quoting and responding to some else's comment. Don't bother spamming, wait for a new scene.

2) I will post a new scene whenever I damn well please. This could be once a day, this could be once a minute.

3) That is all. Just post what you want Wafflesforface to do next.

Wafflesforface currently has the following abilities:
Image
Image

Wafflesforface currently has the following racial:
Image
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm
Image
You stand cooly in your jail cell.
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm
Torquemada wrote:Image

Image
You kick. Your catlike reflexes keep you balanced as you do battle with the air.
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm
Krazed wrote:Image

Image
You flail wildly. The guard looks at you quizzically.
moduspwnens
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Image

A WILD SNORLAX APPEARS!
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:52 pm
moduspwnens wrote:A WILD SNORLAX APPEARS!
Image
You can see a wild Snorlax though the bars of your cell.
Splug
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:02 pm
"I attack the darkness."

-Splug
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Splug wrote:"I attack the darkness."

Image
You don't see any darkness to attack here.
Invisusira
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 pm
moduspwnens wrote:OPEN BACKPACK

Image
Looks like your backpack is currently empty.
Uphir
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Read book on the ground
Knaughty
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 pm
Get Image. Examine Image