Skip to content
Maintankadin

Flame the Guy Above You

Lightbeard
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Flame the Guy Above You

I'm bored nothing to do no raid going on lets have our first MTadin Flame War

Simple kinda liek rate the gear above you except you flame the person above you (not just gear)
Levantine
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 pm
You're terrible, and your Arena ratings blow hard. Oh! And I slept with your mum, she was worse than you are.
Lightbeard
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 pm
You don't bathe and you have terrible taste in IF clothes
Levantine
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm
You have terrible taste in IRL clothes.
Lore
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 pm
You post the most asinine nonsense I have ever seen on these forums. In fact, I wake up each morning with a sick feeling in my stomach knowing you still draw breath. I vomited ten times during breakfast. You are the reason babies cry when I punch them.
Levantine
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 pm
You're a Blood Elf.
Ruex
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:26 pm
On the highway of life you are a stalled Vehicle. There is a leak in your think tank and your brain is stuck in neutral.
The fact I am writing this post is just proof to the fact your idiocy is so infectious it is affecting my ability to think straight.
If it wasn't for the laws of this civil society I would do us all a favour and Darwinism you off the face of the planet.
I mean you are so irritating, if Gandhi would have had to spend any extended period of time with you, he would have beat the living $#!+ out of you.
YOU cause global warming, the oil shortage, and why tabs break off of pudding tins.
I loathe you.
Arnock
Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:37 pm
^ is a night elf hunter^

'nuff said
Meliora
Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 pm
Poor grammar!

Image
UMIO
Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm
Being serious in a non-serious thread :evil:
Ruex
Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:57 pm
I ... drink...your...MILKSHAKE!!

I drink it UP!!
Lightbeard
Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 pm
^^ I TAKEZ UR CHEESEBURGa
enbee
Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 pm
Lore wrote: You are the reason babies cry when I punch them.


Spilt my drink! :(
Aalryn
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:14 am
Every time I see your avatar I want to remind you that no... this is in fact not sparta.
enbee
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:17 am
For all you know that picture was taken in Greece!
Songblade
Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:10 am
How about those arena teams Enbee? Nice ratings.

And what have you been doing all expansion? Looks like you've been wiping on Attumen.

/endrant
Pizbit
Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:38 am
^Male BE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOL
Songblade
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:21 am
^^ Can't come up with decent flames.
Aalryn
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 am
^ How terrible. You can't even link your signature to your armory correctly.

And you can't come up with decent flames!
Songblade
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 am
^ Played FFXI lawl.
Pizbit
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:46 am
^ stuff
Pizbit
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:47 am
^ made the above post just so he could flame himself.

^ made a male draenei -.-
Invisusira
Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 am
^ not only fails at flaming the person above him, but flaming himself as well.
Pizbit
Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 am
^ is weak and reliant on the same prepackaged flames.
Invisusira
Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:07 am
^ also fails at making sense