Skip to content
Maintankadin

IRL Pikturz? Do want.

bldavis
Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

that is not what i expected....
not sure what i did expect, but it wasnt that....
Dibdib
Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Seeing as this thread has been necro'd, I figured I might as well join in:

Image

And one of my rides (the other isn't nearly as fun):

Image

Chris
Vanifae
Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I don't exist in real life.
Skye1013
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Vanifae wrote:I don't exist in real life.

Tsukasa, is that you???
Jeremoot
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Vanifae wrote:I don't exist in real life.


I like to picture you as your avatar.
bldavis
Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Jeremoot wrote:
Vanifae wrote:I don't exist in real life.


I like to picture you as your avatar.

you mean he isnt a very nice looking dancing asian girl? :shock:
Snake-Aes
Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

You're not Lemmy ò.ó
degre
Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Funny enough, I started listening to Motörhead when I decided to find out who the hell this Lemmy was, as a friend of mine was calling me with that name. Even worse, I have a bass and I used to edit the school newspaper :lol:
bldavis
Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

creepy...>.>
cerwillis
Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

I gonna go with "Less like Lemmy and more like Silent Bob with a shaved chin"

/duck
Dazhbog
Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Am I in this thread? I forget.

Image

Taken last weekend at King Richard's Faire.
Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Sis and I on some random day.
Image
Brekkie
Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

You are making the same facial expression as your avatar. nice.
bldavis
Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Brekkie wrote:You are making the same facial expression as your avatar. nice.

i was just thinking that
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

The difference lies in a very simple, if mistakable, cause. My avatar's face is like that because she was caught making out with a bear. I'm just bad with photos.
Passionario
Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Snake-Aes wrote:Sis and I on some random day.

*whistles appreciatively*
Jheherrin
Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Dibdib wrote:Seeing as this thread has been necro'd, I figured I might as well join in:

Image

And one of my rides (the other isn't nearly as fun):

Image

Chris


Always nice seeing pictures of home (or at least what used to be home).
I always found the Pass to be a bit hairy though, mainly due to all the complete idiot tourists around.
I havn't checked it out by bike yet, but the road from Betws to Blaenau looks awesome now it has been reworked and resurfaced.
優美佐藤
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Photo uploading site i can use were find?
amh
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

優美佐藤 wrote:Photo uploading site i can use were find?


www.photobucket.com works.
cakeftw
Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 am

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Image

You may remember when I had longer hair and a messy beard from much earlier in this post, how time flys
Brekkie
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

優美佐藤 wrote:Image


Oh snap, Vanifae has competition.
Aubade
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: IRL Pikturz? Do want.

Brekkie wrote:
優美佐藤 wrote:Image


Oh snap, Vanifae has competition.


I just thought the same thing.