Skip to content
Maintankadin

Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up!]

Jabari
Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

Candiru wrote:There are only about 5 of us active in MTE guild, so we could possibly jump ship somewhere too if it was better. What happens to your GHP if you change guilds, do you lose it all?

I just tried unlocking the forge in Gaia's Dawn, rather hard! I'm guessing you need to do AoE + next magic so the stabilisers destroy the main unit for you, but I can't do more than ~2k damage to the main unit that way, and it has 3.3k health. I only have Fire stone and Deglagration as AoE magic which only uses Kata runes.


The GHP (in the guild bank) just stays with the guild. GHP that you have stays with you if you switch (EDIT: Or not. They disappear. Bummer.)

The GD forge allows Buff and Tech runes, so I always "do it wrong" and use Blood Pact and Lightning (Shifting damage) and Tech Melee (Vicious Stab, Impact, Trailblazer, Fury/Elements, anything shifting, etc).

Actually: How many people (players/characters) ARE still active in MTE here?
Candiru
Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

Heh that GD forge was a lot easier using melee tech runes and blood pact. Seems like cheating to do it that way though! Maybe I'll do it the proper way eventually when I have better +next and AoE magic charms.
Jabari
Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

So after fighting with it for a week, and dumping 1000+AP into it, I finally got:

Savnock receives item: [Gray Matter]

What a pain. (But the charms you craft from it are way awesome!)

Here's the deck for it:
Gear 'Solace 4 Gray Matter' By Savnock: (46 charms)

Crystal of the Dawn x5
Summoner's Mark x5
Ardent Abominations x5
Spotted Ichor x5
Accoutrement of Misery x5
Trailblazer x5
Desolate x5
Staff of Decay x5
Demoncrusher x1
Luminous Idea x5

Not sure how much the Summoner's Mark actually matters, or if it's necessary at all (it might not be). Something like Devastate in it's place would probably be fine. Unfortunately, the Abominations ARE necessary, which are a pain in the rear to get.
Jabari
Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

New patch, and dungeon (lvl 50) in Windscar. Haven't tried it yet to see how tough it is.

Also a link to the Estiah 2 Beta (closed beta right now)...
Passionario
Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 am

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

Yay, one of my suggestions (the new guild statue) finally got implemented. :)
Loras
Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

Sorry for hijacking the thread, if you think it's more appropriate, I can make a new one. Just wanted to recommend Drakensang Online as an alternative for a browser-based (mmo)RPG. If you like Diablo + bored at work but can't install or play games, this is amazing for you :)
Viskahn
Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

I know this thread (and the estiah guild) are pretty much dead, which is a shame. Would it be possible to make one of the few remaining actives into guildleader or at least just divide up the remaining GHP?
Shamora
Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

I am not sure who is active or not, but I made you an officer so have at it. Demote any inactives, including me, to member and avoid kicking anyone. Then spread what is left of the honor among the actives.
tlitp
Mon May 26, 2014 7:27 am

Re: Estiah -- Browser-based MMORPG [Maintankadin guild is up

30 months necro: E2OB is live.