Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is this the poll...

uke
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am

Re: Is this the poll...

Hey, I just realized you forgot one:

Swift Flight Form

Being that I've gone mostly druid, I realize just how amazingly superior it is to every other mount. Even silly proto-retard-drakes.

My sig has been updated accordingly. :mrgreen:
guillex
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

Re: Is this the poll...

I'm just wondering if I should start doing the dailies for my Netherdrake ... Something that I always wanted to do, but never really had the time, or the riding skill.
Vanifae
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Is this the poll...

Guillex wrote:I'm just wondering if I should start doing the dailies for my Netherdrake ... Something that I always wanted to do, but never really had the time, or the riding skill.

If you like the netherdrakes its an easy grind and probably super fast if you are 80 since not many if any people would even be there.
guillex
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

Re: Is this the poll...

Vanifae wrote:
Guillex wrote:I'm just wondering if I should start doing the dailies for my Netherdrake ... Something that I always wanted to do, but never really had the time, or the riding skill.

If you like the netherdrakes its an easy grind and probably super fast if you are 80 since not many if any people would even be there.


This is true ... Plus G is Human, so I get that much more rep ... Hmmmmm... Might not be a bad idea.
Panzerdin
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

Depends how many eggs you find, to be honest.
Dracora
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

uke wrote:Hey, I just realized you forgot one:

Swift Flight Form

Being that I've gone mostly druid, I realize just how amazingly superior it is to every other mount. Even silly proto-retard-drakes.

My sig has been updated accordingly. :mrgreen:


My main used to be a druid. You're right, it's god compared to all the other flying mounts.

Personally wish I had the Headless Horseman mount which looks awesome, imo.
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

I like my Headless Horseman's mount. Probably would have voted Proto-drake if I knew what it looked like flying.
Sharkdog
Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

I've been doing the Netherwing dailies recently.

They're still as bloody boring as they were way back when, but they're piss easy now fortunately. I also get about two to three eggs every day on my run through.

Well into revered now, soon I can leave that hellish place again forever.
Barristan
Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

I love the Proto Drakes, though I believe I will be getting gladiator so it will be replaced. :)
Seraphyna
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

Gotta love the roflcopter. Nothing better to cruise about on than something created by my own dainty hands.
Minnerva
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Re: Is this the poll...

why does your penguin have blood on its beak?