Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Re: Relationships
That's an acceptable caveat.

Isetnefret wrote:If you were hourly at my old company, you got 1 week for the first 2 years, 2 weeks from year 3 to 5, 3 weeks from 5-10, and after 10 you got 4.
Those of us with salaried positions got 2 weeks, then after 3 years you get 3, after 5 years you get 4, after 7 you get 5, after 10 you get 6.
Also, the major difference between salary and hourly is that both were on a use-it-or-lose-it basis, except salary could roll over 2 weeks, which I always did. Also, rather than "lose" it, if you were salary, you got paid out for that un-used vacation.
Granted, we worked so much overtime that if actual money were your only concern, you could easily make more as an hourly worker.
By the time Friday rolled around, most of the hourly workers were making $30ish /hour.
Salary got paid the same, whether we were there 40 hours or 80 hours like everyone else. (And not coming in was not an option, usually).
I think the main difference between North American jobs and European jobs is benefits.
That old job was probably the most comprehensive and Euro-like company I've worked for. They offered paid maternity leave for
Snake-Aes wrote:Interestingly enough, they also have a better Quality of Life.
fafhrd wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:Interestingly enough, they also have a better Quality of Life.
And lest we forget, larger penises.
Snake-Aes wrote:I know for sure that the asians made the global average drop by quite a bit. Explains why they created Tentacle Porn.
mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.
I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.
Snake-Aes wrote:mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.
I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.
If I had zomghuge boobs and ran around without the mega-bra you mention, I'd be offended if people didn't look.
mew wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.
I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.
If I had zomghuge boobs and ran around without the mega-bra you mention, I'd be offended if people didn't look.
Sometimes it's actually hard to tell. I didn't know I needed a high endurance bra for running until I was working out at a hotel gym, it was a 6x14ft room, machines lined up facing the big wall that was mirrors. So I was less than 2 feet away from my reflection; and yup, bouncing around. High endurance sports bras are amazing though, they are so thick that it's like getting in to a wet suit when you put it on.
mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.
I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.