Skip to content
Maintankadin

NEW HERE? THE RULES: READ

Knaughty
Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 pm
She wasn't naked, she had paint on.

They stick stuff like that on Billboards in Sydney...

Pbbbbtttt.
Barathorn
Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:30 pm
Does the new expansion include new pies and cakes? If so, my previous logic may now be flawed.
Merrel0525
Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:38 pm
You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.

BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!
Targonis
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 pm
Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.

BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!


You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.
Guillex
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Targonis wrote:
Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.

BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!


You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.


The ray of light that you did not see may or may not have erased your memory.
Tinalt
Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm
Guillex wrote:
Targonis wrote:
Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.

BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!


You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.


The ray of light that you did not see may or may not have erased your memory.


What ray of lig...All glory to the hypnotoad!
Targonis
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Tinalt wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Targonis wrote:
Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.

BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!


You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.


The ray of light that you did not see may or may not have erased your memory.


What ray of lig...All glory to the hypnotoad!


ALLLLLLL GLLLORY TO THE HYPNOTTOOOOAAAAADDDD....
HinataDestiny
Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:11 am
This show has been going downhill since season 3
Panzerdin
Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 pm
CAKE/PIE UPDATE:

Now available in equal numbers of varieties. Cake still not available in boxes.