Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

Falibard
Tue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

Barathorn wrote:You have completed 2.5% of this adventure and Thorin now has wet trousers.


I remember you... in the mountains...

Wait I think that's someone else.
Vrimmel
Sun May 31, 2009 1:41 am

Re: Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

1. Examine the back of both pictures for any metal wire used to suspend them.
2. If found connect it to TV and turn it on.
Vindicated
Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Re: Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

You bump the sticky.

Sticky crits you for 1 post count(absorbed)
Aubade
Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Wafflesforface: The Interactive ADVENTURE!

Falibard wrote:
Barathorn wrote:You have completed 2.5% of this adventure and Thorin now has wet trousers.


I remember you... in the mountains...

Wait I think that's someone else.


This made me giggle IRL for about 3 mins straight