Solumin_AKThu Apr 17, 2008 5:44 pm_________________"I go barreling into mobs because I know my healer has my back. I am invincible because he is elite." -Thorn/Hurin
LevantineWed Apr 23, 2008 6:38 pm_________________Caelestrasz Rinforza - 70 Holy Priest Levie - 32 Ret Paladin Morokute nigai kajitsu no you ni Hito no kokoro wo miryou suru no
AverroesThu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 amLate night arenas and the team that beat us were a channel above lol They are rated 2100 and we were just starting a new team, nice work blizzard._________________http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Agravaine
Solumin_AKThu Apr 24, 2008 11:06 am_________________"I go barreling into mobs because I know my healer has my back. I am invincible because he is elite." -Thorn/Hurin
HerbeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 am_________________My wife always laughs during sex -- no matter what she's reading.
FahskyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:21 amhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=related Cutest thing I've ever seen, you cannot disagree with me._________________ 10/10 Kara 6/6 ZA 2/2 GL 1/1 ML 1/6 SSC