Skip to content
Maintankadin

Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Aubade
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Ah okay. I visit Shelton occasionally (My grandmother lives there) but I always come from around south of the sound. Since I'm in Tacoma, I just take 5 down to Olympia and head west from there.
Fivelives
Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 am

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

I graduated high school in Shelton. I never even knew we had a mascot until I got my diploma.

The mascot is a tree-topper - one of the lumberjacks that climbs up and cuts the top 15 feet or so off of a tree - and I just couldn't tell the difference between our mascot and any of the other flannel wearing bearded guys carrying fake axes to our games.
Thalia
Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Getting Very Close!!!

Image

Yes the intention is for Hulk to look like he is going to smash through the window.

Image

We have a Dark Knight Rises Batman too He will be on our other window. Gonna put another display in the left window, not sure what yet.
Aubade
Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

WOO DIET COKKKEEe

Can't wait to see this store!
Skye1013
Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Aubade wrote:WOO DIET COKKKEEe

Just tell me it's not caffeine free. Something about the mixture of diet and caffeine free (in something that isn't normally free of caffeine, like root beer) just doesn't taste right to me.

Oh, and looking good :D
bldavis
Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

hell diet just doesnt taste right to me
Andurin
Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Where is the like button? Looking awsome :D
Nikachelle
Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:53 am

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Liked. :)

Congrats guys!
Aubade
Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 am

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Finally made it down there!

But neither of you two were there! GASP!

Image

Also; I bought the Dr. Who Book and a MLP Comic. Your employee's were great btw
Thalia
Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)

Hey Aubade,

Wow I need to check into here a lot more often lol.

Ya I am there Tuesdays, sometimes part of Wednesday, Friday nights and Sundays.

There rest of the week I work from home on the e-bay store and take care of oders etc as well as domestic stuff.

Ya there are plenty of Whovians around our area plus I am one too so we keep a lot of Doctor Who items.

I am very happy to hear our employees where great, we emphasize a friendly demeanor and no condescending attitudes, we don't want to be the elitist comic book store!

What ya thing?!

Lola