YoYoMa wrote:Ever been caught smufing at work?
The best part is you can put your own meaning in there for smurf
Lol to me that sounds sexual.

YoYoMa wrote:Ever been caught smufing at work?
The best part is you can put your own meaning in there for smurf
Dracora wrote:If you think that's bad, when I did chronic I used to come to work stoned. I laughed IRL when you used smurf. Made me think of some old paradoies I've seen of smurf cartoons.
Dracora wrote:Panzerdin wrote:May I put it to you that surviving a round of Russian Roulette doesn't make playing it a good idea?
You remind me of this movie with Morgan Freeman who plays Russian roulette with a student and loses. It had two bullets in a six shooter, too.
Tankadin wrote:Sad to say, I think this perfectly explains how much you respect your Boss, and work place.
It sounds to me like you've been unhappy, or don't much care about the job in the end anyway. I would recommend you find a new line of work , something you enjoy and WONT Fall asleep at, before you get fired. Getting fired puts a mark on your record, especially for something like this that shows laziness and disrespect.
People need all they can get in their favor these days to help find a new job with this economy. Don't make it any harder on yourself by pulling this kind of shit.
In short, I agree.
Get your shit together.
DanimalEQ wrote:I used to work 3rd shift at a hotel. It was SOP to sleep at work. My boss was even quite aware of it. I always got all my work done, always came in on time, and never had any complaints so she let me get away with it.Dracora wrote:Panzerdin wrote:May I put it to you that surviving a round of Russian Roulette doesn't make playing it a good idea?
You remind me of this movie with Morgan Freeman who plays Russian roulette with a student and loses. It had two bullets in a six shooter, too.
It was Samuel L Jackson, movie was "187".
Great flick. Scary that it was written by a substitute teacher.