Varies by race. Love the roftcopter and nether drakes on my draenei, but nether ray>everything else for a gnome. And gryphons are terrible all around.
/slight necro
Zade
Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Omatre wrote:The red wyrmrest drake is my favorite. Yes it can be purchased, no it doesn't require achievements, but its undoubtedly the best color combination of all of the drakes imo.
The red proto isn't bad either, but I don't care for the look of the protodrakes, save the new forthcoming ones for 3.1, I kinda dig their color schemes.
The old netherwing rep drakes never appealed to me, I didn't like the "shadow priest" perma mount look they had.
fafhrd wrote:I wish they'd come out with actual dragon mounts instead of drakes, I hate the rounded heads all the drakes have :/
fafhrd wrote:That's a frostwyrm though, not a real dragon (i was thinking something like the onyxia/nefarion/sartharion model). But yes, it would be amazing (pretty much anything that's currently flying around Icecrown would make an amazing mount).
Majiben wrote:I have added the broom option to amuse myself.
Majiben wrote:I have added the broom option to amuse myself.
Falibard wrote:Majiben wrote:I have added the broom option to amuse myself.
Insta-mount was win. Had that been an option when I voted it would get my vote.
Majiben wrote:I have added the broom option to amuse myself.
aranil wrote:<.< Am I really the only one who wants to ride a Dragohawk?