Ron Perlman as Thrall
Jessica Alba as Jaina
Bruce Campbell as Varian
Luke Goss as Kael'thas
Carrot Top as Rhonin
Heath Ledger as Arthaaooh wait...
Skwigelf
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Well, will it be the movie version of the cycle then? That'd explain why they said it's mostly on the alliance side, though the big guy Thrall will be there.
Who'll make Aegwyn?
Skwigelf wrote:Carrot Top as Rhonin
Nèlya wrote:Torquemada wrote:Sputterduck wrote:Could be good, could also be very, very bad. As far as I can remember, no major movie based on a video game has ever, EVER, been good. The Street Fighter movie (the live action, not the anime) comes to mind, which actually caused physical pain to watch, and that egregious waste of film that was Super Mario Brothers...
Of course, most video games don't have the wealth of lore/backstory and general fantasy development as Warcraft, so I'm still optimistic that it will be good.
There are a few diamonds in the rough. Advent Children comes to mind. Hitman wasn't bad. And the animated SF movie was awesome. For that matter, the first Resident Evil was decent enough. Though those are all the ones I can think of and I've been trying to come up with films that don't suck for like 20 mins.
IMO Silent Hill was also a great movie. May be not perfect due to the short format, but at least the first half described very well the distress that flows in game.
Culhag wrote:And CG characters are still not convincing enough anyway.
Isetnefret wrote:Andrea Roth?
Thalia wrote:This is the only man that can play any male character in WoW.

Arnock wrote:And I honestly can't see how they'll pull off night elves without making them look ridiculous.
Snake-Aes wrote:And I want to see Gul'Dan's movie!