Skip to content
Maintankadin

self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Threatco
Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

< Messy desk. Messy Mind also got in trouble today at work :( I may be joining you in the unemployed club for a bit. :oops:
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Threatco wrote:< Messy desk. Messy MinI also got in trouble today at work :( I may be joining you in the unemployed club for a bit. :oops:

Dumbass.
Threatco
Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Agreed,

Somethings are just plain dumbass.

But On a seocnd meeting I am doing VERY well stats wise so lol now I feel a bit better. They sorta did the good cop bad cop act on me.
Dane
Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Threatco wrote:Agreed,

Somethings are just plain dumbass.

But On a seocnd meeting I am doing VERY well stats wise so lol now I feel a bit better. They sorta did the googd cop bad cop act on me.


This may be common knowledge...but what do you do?

Any mention of stats in the workplace inherently makes me cringe. I know, they're a neccesary evil, but still...
Threatco
Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I work in a call center enviroment. I take reservations for fairmont hotels and resorts.
Lumennon
Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Snake-Aes wrote:Turns out Minnerva is an Otyugh.


OHNOEZ!

I had to look it up, but OHNOEZ!
Dane
Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Threatco wrote:I work in a call center enviroment. I take reservations for fairmont hotels and resorts.


You have my condolences.

However...now maybe you'll find something better!

I worked in a call center once. Drove me batty. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I am going to burn this place down.
Panzerdin
Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:05 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Don't do that, think of all the mess you'll be making.
Dane
Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.


Someone take your stapler again?
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I was sitting at my desk and I noticed that it was gone.

Am I going crazy?
Snake-Aes
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Vanifae wrote:I was sitting at my desk and I noticed that it was gone.

Am I going crazy?

I know a sexy lawyer. Am I going crazy?

The answer: Snake-Aes
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

True story on my US History exam I got a 100 by answering every question with Snake-Aes.
Nikachelle
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Dane wrote:
Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.


Someone take your stapler again?


:lol:

I really need to watch that movie again.
Dane
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 am

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Nikachelle wrote:
Dane wrote:
Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.


Someone take your stapler again?


:lol:

I really need to watch that movie again.


If you do, Lumburgh will fuck her.