Skip to content
Maintankadin

Let Us Play This or That

SellassieTanks
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Paradiddles, Thats that plum purple color right??? (Guys, unfortunaately this is not a musical education epeen thread)


Pseudo Elitists or Hippies
Euphoria
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

SellassieTanks wrote:Paradiddles, Thats that plum purple color right??? (Guys, unfortunaately this is not a musical education epeen thread)


Pseudo Elitists or Hippies



Hippies all the way. The people that think they're better than everybody else need to be pushed out of a window.


Grape jelly or strawberry jelly?
Sputterduck
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

SellassieTanks wrote:Paradiddles, Thats that plum purple color right??? (Guys, unfortunaately this is not a musical education epeen thread)

Sorry, no epeen intended, I would have chosen much more esoteric terms if I was trying to do that.

Euphoria wrote:Grape jelly or strawberry jelly?


Strawberry for sure


clam chowder or cioppino?
Rachmaninoff
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Paradiddles

Blues riffs or Sweeping Appegeos?
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Sweeping arpeggios.

Teksta or robosapien?
Sputterduck
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Panzerdin wrote:Sweeping arpeggios.

Teksta or robosapien?

Teksta.

And my earlier question was never answered,

clam chower or cioppino?
Euphoria
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Chowder.


Sex or Sleep?
Gamingdevil
Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:03 am

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Sex, at least for a while :P

Sleep or food?
SellassieTanks
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Food, WoW has taught me that life is possible without sleep.

Cubicle Existence OR Being homeless
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

SellassieTanks wrote:Food, WoW has taught me that life is possible without sleep.

Cubicle Existence OR Being homeless

Please define Cubicle Existence.
Euphoria
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

As somebody that works in a cubicle farm...I'm going to pick homeless. Corporate America is heartless.



Stouts or Porters? (Yeah, it's 9am and I'm already thinking about beer)
Rachmaninoff
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Euphoria wrote:As somebody that works in a cubicle farm...I'm going to pick homeless. Corporate America is heartless.



Stouts or Porters? (Yeah, it's 9am and I'm already thinking about beer)



Stout

Lager or IPA?
SellassieTanks
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

EASY! IPA > ALL (yeah caps was totally necessary!, I even almost used extra exclamation points)

Tap OR Bottled
Gamingdevil
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

Tap, obviously.

Beer or liquor?
Rachmaninoff
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Re: Let Us Play This or That

SellassieTanks wrote:EASY! IPA > ALL (yeah caps was totally necessary!, I even almost used extra exclamation points)


agreed


and Beer > Liquor

Barely wine or Lambic