Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Video Post

Fivelives
Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Re: Random Video Post

Kelaan wrote:OK, so ... where the hell does he get the cards from??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmraxBgEZog


Hip pockets in his jacket and behind his cummerbund. Also a couple of decks inside his sleeves. He's good, but you can see crossover passes to the sleeves and at 2:18 even a novice can see the dip in the hip pocket of the jacket. Most of when he's got his arms crossed in front of his cummerbund he's dipping his fingers in and out of it grabbing cards. Other than that it's all just sleight of hand and card manipulation keeping cards hidden from the audience. Not bad though, and pretty impressive for a kid.

*shame* Yeah, I do card tricks.

Edit to add: On-topic, have a video of Nicolas Cage doing what Nicolas Cage arguably does the best: lose his shit.
Kelaan
Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: Random Video Post

Sweet, thanks for the explanation. Clearly, I don't know what to look for, because even watching it again I can't see (notice?) the things you're talking about.


also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxj1mou03M
Fivelives
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 am

Re: Random Video Post

At 2:18 you can see him reach into his left-hand coat pocket. All the times he's playing finger games in front of his cummerbund, he's reaching inside it for cards, and when he crosses his wrist he flicks cards into his hands out of his sleeves (along the inside of his arms, so it's not presented to the audience).

Anyway, I was going through some of my old posts on another forum and came across this again: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/157388

Super Mario Brothers: Reloaded
Aubade
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Random Video Post

Fivelives wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPBRmpVoWw

Much lol to be had.


I loled.