Skip to content
Maintankadin

Official Maintankadin IRC/Maintankadin Wiki

Fenira
Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Vanifae wrote:Strange things happen in mIRC.
Fenira
Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:31 pm
Maz, unblock my IP *snifs* :cry:
I'll be a good girl.
Caelia
Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:35 pm
Fenira wrote:Maz, unblock my IP *snifs* :cry:
I'll be a good girl.

I noticed that last night when i opened the banned IP window somehow...
mew
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 am
Fenira wrote:Maz, unblock my IP *snifs* :cry:
I'll be a good girl.
PMs work better for this sort of stuff. I'm sure you deserved it.
Kelarik
Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 am
+1 Lurker to IRC, might become a regular if I remember to load it when I'm online. 2 monitors ftw!
anthony
Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:11 am
Invisusira wrote:WHY IS IT EMPTY

ar you sure its not full and your looking in the wrong place?
Invisusira
Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 am
wtf now there's a bunch of people in here
I am going mad
Tasartir
Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:45 pm
Invisusira wrote:wtf now there's a bunch of people in here
I am going mad


Going??? i thought you already were mad....
Snake-Aes
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:33 am
<plays "I'm going slightly mad">
Anacharial
Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm
WTB Constant Admin. and more people for conversation.

Too little conversation lately too much petty bickering..