He does like to fuck with me though. I have a LONG list of grievances with the cat, because he's the biggest asshole I know. He only wants to cuddle with me so he can shed all over (despite how much I brush him).
I don't remember if I told you guys the story of my blinds.....but yeah, he ate them.
Penny (dog) actually does care about me. If I am feeling bad or sick, she knows and empathizes. She waits for me to get home. One of the cat's favorite games is to hide under shit and claw me as I walk by. Penny scouts ahead and chases his ass away so that he can't do that.
Also, Penny understand basic commands. Bedtime means she gets in her bed....no treat required. Outside means she waits by the door, no treat required. She knows the names of her favorite toys, so if I set them all out, I can name one specifically and she'll bring me that one. "Pick up your toys" means she collects them all and brings them to her toy box.
The only one I had to use treats to train was "get in your box" which means she gets in the travel crate for longer trips. Otherwise, she will sit in the passenger seat for short trips around town.
Her brother, Pete (pictured), is the best natured animal I've EVER seen.















