Skip to content
Maintankadin

Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

QuantumDelta
Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:48 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

The question I would have asked in Kyon's place (to Nagato) was; "How many times have we realised this?"
Cuz I bet they would have made her say 15498 times.

Actually that's probably why he didn't ask, what a depressing question :I
Conaan!
Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:32 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

these last two episodes have sucked, seriously, skippable the whole way til the last part, it just feels very lazily made
Dianora
Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:21 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

QuantumDelta wrote:The question I would have asked in Kyon's place (to Nagato) was; "How many times have we realised this?"
Cuz I bet they would have made her say 15498 times.

Actually that's probably why he didn't ask, what a depressing question :I


According to Nagato, about 9 thousands time they have this conversation. The frequency of discovery increases with each iteration.

I sincerly don't know why they're dragging this out. Unlike the story from Disappearance, this solution is very simple. What is it that in each and every single iteration that Kyon have failed to do?
Sabindeus
Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:11 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Dianora wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:The question I would have asked in Kyon's place (to Nagato) was; "How many times have we realised this?"
Cuz I bet they would have made her say 15498 times.

Actually that's probably why he didn't ask, what a depressing question :I


According to Nagato, about 9 thousands time they have this conversation. The frequency of discovery increases with each iteration.

I sincerly don't know why they're dragging this out. Unlike the story from Disappearance, this solution is very simple. What is it that in each and every single iteration that Kyon have failed to do?


they need to just get on to disappearance already so I can have my epicness
Sheherezade
Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Dianora wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:The question I would have asked in Kyon's place (to Nagato) was; "How many times have we realised this?"
Cuz I bet they would have made her say 15498 times.

Actually that's probably why he didn't ask, what a depressing question :I


According to Nagato, about 9 thousands time they have this conversation. The frequency of discovery increases with each iteration.

I sincerly don't know why they're dragging this out. Unlike the story from Disappearance, this solution is very simple. What is it that in each and every single iteration that Kyon have failed to do?

she probably wants to have some sort of other "summer activity" that she is too cowardly to arrange...most likely it has something to do with Kyon...
Argali
Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

I'd say do his homework.

Pew pew.
shindo1234
Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Argali wrote:I'd say do his homework.

Pew pew.


shhhhhhhhhh
Dianora
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

This is not funny anymore. Today's episode is as expceted, Endless Eight, part 4. And it's STILL NOT FINISHED.

Apparently Kadokawa ordered 6 episodes of Endless Eight, and the sponsor got mad, the producer fired as scapegoat, but changes cannot be made.

Sometimes, I still wonder if Kadokawa is still run by that coke fiend that got arrested 10 years ago. The odd of them actually animating Disappearance arc is getting smaller.
Grehn|Skipjack
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Goddamnit!
shindo1234
Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

>.<
Namaztak
Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Dianora wrote:This is not funny anymore.
Sabindeus
Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Namaztak wrote:
Dianora wrote:This is not funny anymore.
QuantumDelta
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

Sabindeus wrote:
Namaztak wrote:
Dianora wrote:This is not funny anymore.

In otherwords it's like this;
We've entered an endless recursion of time.
Sabindeus
Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

does anyone else find it funny that the new ending theme is named "Tomare!" which translates to "Stop!"
QuantumDelta
Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:33 am

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya New Season

lil bit :<