Era wrote:Any nearby Maintankadins willing to be a ... Mainbro..adin? Ugh that was terrible.
I believe the term is "offtank".

Era wrote:Any nearby Maintankadins willing to be a ... Mainbro..adin? Ugh that was terrible.
Passionario wrote:Era wrote:Any nearby Maintankadins willing to be a ... Mainbro..adin? Ugh that was terrible.
I believe the term is "offtank".
katraya wrote:Being happily married makes for boring posts. It's a good problem to have.
Njall wrote:katraya wrote:Being happily married makes for boring posts. It's a good problem to have.
Every time I see your smiling .sig, I am forced to go watch that montage of Skeletor and the skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts dancing to "YMCA".
...damn you!
Era wrote:His sig always reminds me of this one:
https://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4
EDIT: My favourite bit is the kitchen bit.
Era wrote:Out of curiosity, how many phases are there? I am neither a homeowner nor husband yet, but seems like useful tactical information for The Future. Maybe do a video guide!
Era wrote:... - maybe they just seem nice because I don't understand them!
I agree it's a luxury, but it's still a real enough problem. No one wants to see your close ones miserable, and I'm not a fairweather friend.Era wrote:As someone blessed with equally chill parents, I understand what you mean. My ex's family was a mess. That being said, it's a bit of a luxury problem though, isn't it? It's not exactly like you choose your own family, so only having to worry about other people's families is indeed a bit of a blessing I imagine.
Ironshield wrote:Or they only know polite English words so they couldn't be rude to you?

Era wrote:You greatly overestimate the English capabilities of the average grown up Japanese person. Her dad knows about two words: "Beautiful" and "Delicious", and he regularly mix them up. His wife was hanging delicious christmas curtains and making beautiful oden. Now, I will concur that food can indeed be beautiful, but there's nothing beautiful about oden. It's delicious if done correctly and with the right sides, but it's just a pot full of brown stuff.