Skip to content
Maintankadin

If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

lythac
Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

I just tried making that face into a webcam I think I did alright. Parts of my neck/face started shaking due to the unnatural position.

What happened to the vent date nights?
Nikachelle
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

lythac wrote:I just tried making that face into a webcam I think I did alright. Parts of my neck/face started shaking due to the unnatural position.

What happened to the vent date nights?

I think after six months or so they kind of lost their novelty.
Arnock
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Sabindeus wrote:
man fuck the red sox


Amen.
Klaudandus
Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

well, fuck you both then. XD

I keed, I keed, I still like you guys~
Skye1013
Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Aubade wrote:that girl that used to do all the mod/ui stuff. (Name escapes me at the moment. I think it started with an M?)

mew?

Edit: Looking at her post history... I'm thinking maybe that's not it. Another known, but now inactive "M" could be Masumi... but I don't think she did mod/ui stuff either.
katraya
Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:48 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Skye1013 wrote:
Aubade wrote:that girl that used to do all the mod/ui stuff. (Name escapes me at the moment. I think it started with an M?)

mew?



I think _Chloe did the mod/ui stuff. Mew was also awesome though.
Skye1013
Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Yeah, _Chloe does a lot of mod/ui stuff... just was trying to think of M names :D.
Aubade
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Ah it was _Chloe! That was it. No idea where the M came from.
Nikachelle
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Chloe's a dude though. Or so Invis told me.
Levantine
Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:13 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

I'm popular!

I'd meet a bunch of you, ya'll know who you are.

PS Bara I stg if you don't come visit me if you come to Australia I'm going to hunt you down and punch you in the balls. Seriously. I'll be living in Cairns. You have no excuse.
Fivelives
Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

katraya wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:
Aubade wrote:that girl that used to do all the mod/ui stuff. (Name escapes me at the moment. I think it started with an M?)

mew?



I think _Chloe did the mod/ui stuff. Mew was also awesome though.


I wonder what happened to mew and Manifae? Masumi pulled the "fake suicide" gambit, which failed miserably and hasn't been back since. Never really visited _Chloe's part of the forums all that often - not since the tankadin addon went defunct, so haven't interacted with him/her all that much.
Skye1013
Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Fivelives wrote:I wonder what happened to mew and Manifae?

I think it was Vanifae, but yeah, I've wondered as well.
Fivelives
Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Yeah, it was Vanifae. The Manifae thing is a joke from way back.

I heard they broke up, then both disappeared from MTadin. Not sure how accurate or true that is though.
katraya
Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:22 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

I have both of them on FB and they seem to be good. I don't think they're a couple but they still seem to be friends. Mew is very into cosplay and stuff and in school I think. And Vanifae is still Vanifae.
Fivelives
Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

katraya wrote:I have both of them on FB and they seem to be good. I don't think they're a couple but they still seem to be friends. Mew is very into cosplay and stuff and in school I think. And Vanifae is still Vanifae.

I knew she was into cosplay, some of her cosplay posts here were what got me checking it out. Next thing I knew, I was watching horrifyingly bad SyFy original reality shows and ... well, yeah.

And it's good to hear they're doing well. Like I said, last thing I heard about/from the two of them was that they'd broken up and gone their separate ways.
Arnock
Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

What ever happened to Njall? He's another one that just seemed to disappear out of nowhere.

As for me, I'd like to meet pretty much anyone here who regularly posts in the Asylum. Cop-out answer, I know, but there are just so many different names and I know I'd forget to list a few.


Also a lot of old faces that don't come around anymore, Like vanifae, mew, lightbeard, njall, modus or chloe.


Oh, and don't forget Aergis and Thalia, I've got to see this comic store of theirs sometime.
Skye1013
Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Arnock wrote:What ever happened to Njall? He's another one that just seemed to disappear out of nowhere.

Njall posted (in relationships I think) that he would no longer have access from work, so wouldn't be on anymore.
Fivelives
Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Arnock wrote:Oh, and don't forget Aergis and Thalia, I've got to see this comic store of theirs sometime.


If all goes well, I'm planning a move up to Seattle next May. I'll send you pictures.
Aubade
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:03 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Fivelives wrote:
Arnock wrote:Oh, and don't forget Aergis and Thalia, I've got to see this comic store of theirs sometime.


If all goes well, I'm planning a move up to Seattle next May. I'll send you pictures.



Oh yeah? You, me, beers? Possibly McDuffie if he's down (which I'm sure he'd be since he's got so much free-time out of the air force now.)
Fridmarr
Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

I'm always up for beer in Seattle/Puget Sound.
Fivelives
Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

It depends on how my contract renegotiation goes. If they offer me enough of a raise to make it worth putting up with the summers here, I'll likely stay. But it would have to be one hell of a raise.
Jabari
Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:39 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Ah come on Fivelives, the summers here aren't THAT bad are they? :lol:

Ok, ok, they're bad...

But I still prefer these to the ones I dealt with in KC (100 deg, 100% humidity). Ick.
Amirya
Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Arizona summers are terrible.

Being in the Valley, I wholeheartedly believe that anyone who lives somewhere north of here has it easy. Whether it's true or not. :mrgreen:
beornus
Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

I remember when I was stationed at Ft Huachuca in southern AZ, just walking the 50 yards from the building to the parking lot I wouldn't sweat, it would crystallize to salt on my arm in that short span.
Fivelives
Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Living where I'm at, our first 100 degree day this year was in the first week of March. Our last 100 degree day was in the week before Halloween. We came close to 100 again a couple weeks ago, hitting 92 degrees.

We had 22 days of summer where the temperature topped 120 degrees, and 7 days where the temperature topped 130 degrees.

For 3 solid months, (June, July and August) our overnight LOWS were over 100 degrees, with 4 of those nights topping 110 degrees. This place is hell on earth.