Skip to content
Maintankadin

Drinking with Maintankadin!

degre
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 am

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

Southern Comfort Sour

Get a shaker
2/3 Southern Comfort
1/3 lemon juice
a bit of sugar
tons of ice

Pour everything in an old fashioned, serve with a slice of orange.


Else I'll drink anything there is, I love trying new stuff, even though my favourites after the Sour are the good old Gin&Tonic, Long Island Ice Tea and the Grasshopper.
Barathorn
Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

Veranda Super Shots.

1 large shot glass Sherry
1 large shot glass Port
1 large shot glass Tequila
1 large shot glass Fire of Etna

The person standing after 4 rounds wins the challenge.

Alternately, pub golf with Guiness/Lager/Bitter/Cider Par 2-5. That is all.
Torquemada
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

Shyrtandros wrote:Buttery Nipple

1 part Butterscotch snapps
1 part Irish Cream

Traditionally its a shooter that is served layered.

I prefer mine chilled and mixed.


The bar I used to frequent in Tucson made these, and would pour a single drop of grenadine through it so it would actually make the Bailey's look like a nipple poking downward.
Fivelives
Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:01 am

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

Barathorn wrote:Veranda Super Shots.

1 large shot glass Sherry
1 large shot glass Port
1 large shot glass Tequila
1 large shot glass Fire of Etna

The person standing after 4 rounds wins the challenge.

Alternately, pub golf with Guiness/Lager/Bitter/Cider Par 2-5. That is all.


That sounds like how we used to determine who our DD was when I was stationed in Germany. When it was time to leave the bar, the person who made it closest to the door without falling down or running into anything became the designated driver. This is how I ended up driving from Vilseck to Rammstein AFB (about 400km or roughly 250 miles) in just under 2 hours. Note that I would highly recommend against using this method, but I was younger and dumber then.
Skye1013
Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

That's a good way to get an Article/lose a stripe... or worse, get someone killed.
Fivelives
Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Drinking with Maintankadin!

Like I said - younger and dumber.