Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

Era
Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Water Bowser.

Image
Klaudandus
Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Image I can attest to this.
Koatanga
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

I think that date's wrong. The modern US gallon was established by Queen Anne in 1706, so that milk can't be any older.
Nooska
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:38 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Koatanga wrote:I think that date's wrong. The modern US gallon was established by Queen Anne in 1706, so that milk can't be any older.

Could be an older gallon ;-) (by the date, it clearly is :p)
Era
Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:06 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Get it? Get it??? :roll:

Image
Heil
Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

+1 internet Blizz:
Image
Era
Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:13 am

Re: Random Picture Post

10/10 :lol: They can mow my lawn anytime.