Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

Klaudandus
Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 am

Re: Random Picture Post

lol
Klaudandus
Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Era wrote:Image


LOL
Klaudandus
Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Image
What the shit?
Nooska
Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:38 am

Re: Random Picture Post

I would assume he tore something yeah, clearly kickking hard, thn missing the target to apply the force to.
Ironshield
Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:42 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Arnock wrote:Image

Replace the cats with 18 month old toddlers, and this is my house.
Klaudandus
Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:24 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Era wrote:Image


ooooh....
Era
Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Yeah. I really want one. I don' need one, but I want one.
Snake-Aes
Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:07 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Era wrote:Yeah. I really want one. I don' need one, but I want one.
True that. It's just so beautiful.
Klaudandus
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:37 am

Re: Random Picture Post

it's pretty zen to look at.
Snake-Aes
Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

It's borderline sexy.
Skye1013
Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

$270 is a bit much for something that I'd almost never use.

But hey... if you REALLY love it...

Image
Image
Nooska
Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

I gotta find something to use that thing for so I have an excuse to get one...

<.<
Snake-Aes
Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Played Agar.Io for a spell. It didn't go well.


Image