Skip to content
Maintankadin

Im so Excited

Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Eh, I'll join.
amh
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Re: Im so Excited

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you


/dance
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Snake-Aes wrote:Eh, I'll join.

I see you're overcome with excitement. :P
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Re: Im so Excited

I'm shivering with excitement. So much it feels as if my soul would soar high through the sky.
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Snake-Aes wrote:I'm shivering with excitement. So much it feels as if my soul would soar high through the sky.


That's better. ;)
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Actually, that's just listening to "Don't stop me now" while hallucinating due to sleep deprivation.