Skip to content
Maintankadin

How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Isetnefret
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

I have seriously fucking heard it all now.....
a few weeks ago, my best friend was raped. we wasted no time getting her all the help she needed, and today her results came in. not pregnant, no std's. at least, physically, she's fine. now we can focus on getting her through it emotionally. we spent all day with her today, food tripping and having fun. she was smiling the whole time. I think she's going to be just fine. MLIG but more importantly, I think she's finally believing again that HLIG too :)
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

what would MLIG and HLIG be?
Majiben
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

I would hazard that it stands for my life is good and her life is good.
Origon
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

The strangest thing about those four sites, is that FML and mylifeisaverage are blocked at work, while MLIG and LML arent.
Apparently i'm not allowed to be having an average or bad day, only a good one...
Eregoth
Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 am

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Amarant_Pally wrote:Either case, it's all in the wrist.
Isetnefret
Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Disclaimer: I haven't evaluated any of these for NSFW content, but I have viewed all of them from my work, which is very strict about it, so you are safe.

Some of them must be accessed via http://www.rtunnel.com/ in order for the video to work (this bypasses many IP/URL filters, but not all).
Eregoth
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 am

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Isetnefret wrote:Disclaimer: I haven't evaluated any of these for NSFW content, but I have viewed all of them from my work, which is very strict about it, so you are safe.

Some of them must be accessed via http://www.rtunnel.com/ in order for the video to work (this bypasses many IP/URL filters, but not all).


Exactly what NSFW content are you talking about? I only see 1 link in your post :?
Isetnefret
Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

All the links in the OP.

View at your own risk. I wouldn't get any trouble with them where I work, but I can't speak for how closely/strictly the rest of you are monitored.
Passionario
Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 am

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Work is like a raid encounter: it becomes much easier if you bring a flask with you.
Aubade
Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Passionario wrote:Work is like a raid encounter: it becomes much easier if you bring a flask with you.


that made me /facepalm irl.
Rojhaz
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

Access Denied
Access Denied
Access Denied
Etc.

:(
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: How to avoid doing any work, when WoW is not an option..

http://www.rtunnel.com/


I'll post that in the OP. It will defeat some content filtering measures...but not all.