It's blocked. What is it?
Dracora
Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm
Re: Twitter
It's blocked. What is it?

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Haha, alright then. Done.
Spectrum wrote:
Maintankadin, on the other hand...
Sharlos wrote:I have trouble seeing how a personal twitter account is useful
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I have a Twitter. I use it to keep track of all my webcomic artists. More than half post when they've updated, so I don't have to go searching. I don't think I need to post it, since I don't really care what you ate for breakfast.
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Sharlos wrote:I have trouble seeing how a personal twitter account is useful
It's not, really. Most of the time it feels like I'm just talking to myself. To be honest, It's like a blog without the blog. Just the comments section. I do, however, talk to people I know. One of my friend's brothers is on there, so I converse with him about tech and journalism stuff.

Aubade wrote:you also, NEVER TWEET ME BACK.
Snake-Aes wrote:Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I have a Twitter. I use it to keep track of all my webcomic artists. More than half post when they've updated, so I don't have to go searching. I don't think I need to post it, since I don't really care what you ate for breakfast.
RSS.
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Aubade wrote:you also, NEVER TWEET ME BACK.
Lies, I do all the time >_>Snake-Aes wrote:Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I have a Twitter. I use it to keep track of all my webcomic artists. More than half post when they've updated, so I don't have to go searching. I don't think I need to post it, since I don't really care what you ate for breakfast.
RSS.
Should probably learn how to use that some time.