Skip to content
Maintankadin

Flame the Guy Above You

Sagara
Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 am

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

^Thinks America ever did good TV.

Nah, I'm lying, I've heard about a nice animated show, but let's not go there ;-)

(spoiler: Avatar rocks)
Shoju
Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 am

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

First, Barathorn, Immortalized is a new show all about: Competitive Taxidermy. Yes. You heard me right.


Sagara wrote:^Thinks America ever did good TV.

Nah, I'm lying, I've heard about a nice animated show, but let's not go there ;-)

(spoiler: Avatar rocks)



And now to flame Sagara. Doesn't realize that America KICKS ASS at TV programming (more than just animated)
Justified
Walking Dead
Falling Skies
Big Bang Theory (maybe? I'm not a huge fanboy of it, but it's the only 30min comedy I watch)
Firefly
Rescue Me
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (Animated)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated)
Avatar: The Legend of Korra (Animated)

And After last night, "The Americans" can probably be added to that list. the 97 minute Series Premiere was AWESOME.

You sir, shouldn't judge the entirety by the crap that is made for the LCD.
bldavis
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

i was gonna say thinks BBT is good television, but made up for it with firefly...

forgot Sons of Anarchy
Skye1013
Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

^thinks dwarves are sexy (even the females!)

bldavis wrote:i was gonna say thinks BBT is good television

/gasp

I am offended good sir!
bldavis
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

Skye1013 wrote:^thinks dwarves are sexy (even the females!)

bldavis wrote:i was gonna say thinks BBT is good television

/gasp

I am offended good sir!

THEY ARE! (though females require quite thick beer goggles)

im not saying BBT aint funny as hell
i love the show

oh and...^is easily offended by someones choice of favorite race and tv shows
Shoju
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:27 am

Re: Flame the Guy Above You

^ Wants to have Ron Perlman's babies.

{o.0}