Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blizzcon, Now with T-shirt poll!

Krazed
Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 am

Re: Blizzcon

Vanifae wrote:
Minnerva wrote:Got my blizzcon Ticket yay!

I will be there we should meet.


Vanifae remember pics or it didn't happen.
Vanifae
Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 am

Re: Blizzcon

Oh there will be pics.
mew
Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 am

Re: Blizzcon

Vanifae wrote:Oh there will be pics.

He takes credit, but I will be the one that ends up taking most of the pictures and also doing any/all planning to actually hang out with people.
He also promises bikini pics of boobs girl, somehow everyone forgot to snap one last year. Empty promises.


Minn, are you a hug person? I want to give you a hug at Blizzcon.
Vanifae
Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 am

Re: Blizzcon

I usually only go for the panels and the demos but in this case I can make an exception.
Thalia
Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 am

Re: Blizzcon

You guys might have just scared her out of blizzcon!
fuzzygeek
Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Nikachelle wrote:
Vanifae wrote:
Minnerva wrote:Got my blizzcon Ticket yay!

I will be there we should meet.

Holy god. That'll be a major unveiling.


This can only end in fire.
Vanifae
Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Re: Blizzcon

I think the Fountain says it all.
Shyrtandros
Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 am

Re: Blizzcon

:) - Im so happy for you guys who are getting to go. Unfortunately my girlfriend had to have a recent surgery to remove an unexpected breast tumor, followed by 2 weeks after this an uninsured motorist smashed the rear end of her car...

Which both events are turning out to be VERY expensive and we are not able to do what I had planned. I would pay for both blizzcon & hotel expenses if she could pay her portion of flight,food and normal spending... *sigh*

O well I will be taking my vacation time and sitting at home playing WoW and Xbox 360... GO GO AH trolling!!
fuzzygeek
Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Blizzcon

Shyrtandros wrote:unexpected breast tumor


There's an expected kind?!

/blackhumor

Sorry to hear of your GF's misfortune; hopefully she's well and good, now.
Vanifae
Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Is there a Blizzcon meet up planned for MT?
mew
Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Look at you, being social.
Vanifae
Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Blizzcon

mew wrote:Look at you, being social.

Well considering that I would like to meet people from here it may be good to have a general meetup.
Thalia
Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: Blizzcon

I don't know it sucks blizzcon is til october so we might forget anything we discuss right now ><
Vanifae
Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Thalia wrote:I don't know it sucks blizzcon is til october so we might forget anything we discuss right now ><

True.
Lightbeard
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Vanifae wrote:
Thalia wrote:I don't know it sucks blizzcon is til october so we might forget anything we discuss right now ><

True.


2 words. Fridge Magnets.
Gladia
Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

Re: Blizzcon

Since were approaching 1.5 months left, i figured i'd see where Thalia and Aergis were on the shirt designs, if thats still an idea.

And set up meeting points or etc
Thalia
Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Blizzcon

Gladia wrote:Since were approaching 1.5 months left, i figured i'd see where Thalia and Aergis were on the shirt designs, if thats still an idea.

And set up meeting points or etc


Hmm I don't know, we have to gage interest in the shirts. We go to make sure at least 24 people buy the shirt in order to print.
fuzzygeek
Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Where is the poll?! :D
Gladia
Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: Blizzcon

fuzzygeek wrote:Where is the poll?! :D



Now there is one, lets see how this goes to gauge a response for them
Thalia
Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: Blizzcon

Gladia wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:Where is the poll?! :D



Now there is one, lets see how this goes to gauge a response for them


Perhaps I'll have Aergis move this topic to general discussion since I assume there are a lot of tankadins who doesn't visit the crazy down here :D
mew
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 am

Re: Blizzcon, Now with T-shirt poll!

So I'm going to try to stay later than just Sunday this time, maybe until Wednesday or something.

As for a Maintankadin meetup kind of thing, I believe I am free Saturday night. Or we should do lunch or something. I'll be busy all afternoon Friday but you should be able to find me at the cosplay photoshoot outside by the convention center's fountain (I'll probably force Vanifae along too).
andx
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 am

Re: Blizzcon, Now with T-shirt poll!

I voted yes. BTW is there any sort of list of people from this site that will be at Blizzcon?
mew
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 am

Re: Blizzcon, Now with T-shirt poll!

andx wrote:I voted yes. BTW is there any sort of list of people from this site that will be at Blizzcon?

I agree, we should do this. But not me, someone else, I am extremely busy :(
This thread should have just about everyone that is going post in it at some point.
Shathus
Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: Blizzcon, Now with T-shirt poll!

I voted yes, as I'm interested, but would depend on the design, otherwise I may just buy one of the existing MT shirts.