Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want to pug gruuls.

Hearthsidius
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:58 pm

I want to pug gruuls.

Basically the title.

Ysera is a retarded server, but that's beside the point.

Is my gear good enough to tank? Or are there some pieces that I should be striving to replace?

I was told that my gear wasn't good enough to tank him today on the realm forums, from a a paladin wearing almost identical gear to me.

So, that's basically my question. Can I?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Hearthsidius
_________________
http://armory.mmo-champion.com.nyud.net:8080/sig.php/1369616cRATL.png
Seloei
Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 am
Competent raid who doesn't die on shatters, yes you can kill him.
Your gears good enough to tank him, it's been done with less even. Official forums quite often have "i r prot, but i was holy for X months/years" paladins who quite often have no clue on prot palas.

Gruul is a mostly "is the dps getting blown up?" fight. It is hard for a paladin to time the HS so it doesn't end up during silence other than that.
_________________
sbeacher
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:47 am
I think you could have answered this for yourself when you saw that dude has a +8 parry gem in his gear.
_________________