My armory is ironmantwan alliance frostwolf.
Over the past few weeks I've been tanking everything in za with no problem and I've been gearing up. The other day I maintanled gruuls and high king. Now, I was equipped with commendation and figurine crimson serpent because iit helped with threat generation and also put me at 16k heaslth unbuffed. However many times in battle I saw my life going under the threshold to activate the commendation (leaving me to wonder if maybe I should have equipped the pocketwatch instead). Anyway, I was wondering what are good base lines for mnaintanking gruuls and mag? Spell damafge I figure is enough to not havily cap your dps but I am looking for armor, health buffed and possibly pure avoidance totals. Didn't die on eithwer high king or gruuls but many times did I feel like I was a hit away fromn death
kensanity
Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:19 pm


