Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gruul's Lair Advice. (ASAP)

Precio
Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Gruul's Lair Advice. (ASAP)

So I have Gruul's in 1 hour. I'm by far the best geared tank in our guild. We doing Gruul's. I've never been able to make it to Gruul's. But it's Monday. So, I'd like to know what to do for each boss, what class tanks what mob on HKM and what I need to do on Gruul himself. The help will be much appreciated.
_________________

11/11 KARA - 6/6 ZA - 2/2 GL - 1/1 Mag
Seloei
Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 pm
Mage tank on the mage, 1-2 tanks on the warlock, 1 "dps-tank" or real tank on the priest, best geared tank on HKM and pull em apart in separate directions. Tank yours near the door to the next are.

Gruul himself is just an annoying fecker, try to move him in the middle and stay alive. Silences hurt but be ready to pop your avoidance trinket if they are badly timed.

Really, the more harder part is having dps who is not stupid enough to stand in caveins or bunch up together before/during shatters.

Oh err... theres plenty of vids out there which can show you exactly what to do.

gl in there Wink
_________________