Last night I main-tanked Gruul on my pally and we one-shotted him. This was the first 25-man raid boss that I've tanked (unless you count tanking Leo and Illidan on my lock, lol).

Things were a bit hairy in the middle of the fight. My holy shield went down during a growth 8 silence and I caught two crushes that took me from 100% health to around 10%. Other than that, everything was smooth. It was a bit difficult getting used to running TOWARD the middle of the room after a ground slam instead of away from it. Smile

I just want to say thank you to the Maintankadin community for the wealth of information that you all provide. Were it not for you all I would never have had the gear, skills, or knowledge required to tank him so soon after dinging 70 (about 5 weeks ago, I think). So... Thanks!
_________________
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)