Skip to content
Maintankadin

How close am i to Gruul/High King tanking?

Kngofhrts
Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 am

How close am i to Gruul/High King tanking?

basically what it says,

Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&n=Kngofhrts

have the Heroic MGT trinket just trying to get uncrush on pure gear before i use it also pocket watch
Zeels
Thu May 08, 2008 1:56 pm
Threat on gloves, or agility or armor.
Get +12 stamina gems (2 missing Razz ) and it should be doable.
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
Kngofhrts
Thu May 08, 2008 3:16 pm
thanks, trying to get fort to bracers but i know if i do then attunemen will drop his ; ;
Elhadj
Thu May 22, 2008 6:59 am
I'm posting to see how close I am to MT'ing Gruul. I tank everything in Kara with no problem. Here is my link

http://www.armory-light.com/us/Garona/Elhadj/

Im still working on being uncrushabe (damn chestpiece won't drop from Nightbane).

Thanks in advance.
_________________
dmok
Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 am
get uncrush. that should be your first step before you even think of MT gruul
Loendoran
Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:50 am
Yeah, you should be fine MT'ing Gruul. I did it for the first time pre-2.3 in similar gear to yours.
_________________