Skip to content
Maintankadin

So I signed up to Tank in Grulls'...Help me

Evadragon
Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 am

So I signed up to Tank in Grulls'...Help me

So new guild....YAY! Smile

I signed up to be a tank for Grulls this saturday, My first time in there and i have no clue what to expect. I'll be attending a Kara farm with them on Wednesday so hopefully i'll get an upgrade from there but, if not am I ok to tank in Grulls?

I've been tanking Kara just fine so far, damn my luck on drops, but, I'm a little worried that I'm not ready. I don't think I'll be Mting it since they have a lot of warrior tanks in better gear but, could I if i needed to?

Also, any basic strats that a Grull's newb should know about so i can make a good impression? I don't want to fuck up too quickly.

Thanks all.
_________________
Xarden
Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:10 pm
Hey there.

Having just main tanked Gruul for the first time myself last weekend (have healed it months and months ago with a different guild), I would say that you are able to tank him. Armory isn't working for me for some reason, but from your posted stats, it seems you should be able to. We have about the same avoidance/block stats, but I think i have about 500 more health unbuffed. I was able to main tank it just fine, our healers having no trouble keeping me up. Our main issue was seperating during shatter, but we got that down on our third attempt for the day.