Skip to content
Maintankadin

mag with 2 tanks ?

kvark
Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:41 am

mag with 2 tanks ?

is this possible ? have it been done ?

thinking about the summoners ofcourse =)
_________________
kvark
Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:32 am
nm, got guild to give it a shot and worked fine. Yanked a enh shammie on first, prot pala on 2&3 and I took 4&5. Ez mode.
_________________
WolveSight
Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:34 am
depending no your dps, I wouldn't see why not; as long as you can get a tank free fast enough to pick up Mag when he releases. Last time we did it I tanked 2 of the summoners easily (used a hunter's MD to get the 2nd over) and picked up an infernal that was running around in the casters for a couple seconds before it could be banished. Later it was talked about to just do 3+ that way as we had "my" 2 down within plenty of time before Mag released and went looking for a target. That being said, the others will start hitting quite hard as you go through, so your 2nd tank better have some nice gear or the dps better be damn good to get them down fast enough.
_________________
spiky_porcupine
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 am
My guild once tried it with one tank... and it was me >.> I was in badge/T4 gear mostly and a couple SSC gears at that time. This was pre-nerf btw, and everyone died to shadowbolts 'cause of stupid kickers and I was pretty much the last one standing. So two tanks is definitely doable
_________________
Spikybunny:
Level 70 Draenai Protection Paladin
Spirestone
Sithy
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:25 am
Did it the other day, I took 3, bear took 2.

Positioned myself in shield range of #2, Judge range of #1 and got an MD to me for #3.

Throw shield, spin 180 judge righteousness, consecrate and let the dps go to town.
_________________

Sithy, 70 Human Priest
kvark
Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 am
2 on each palatank was easy as heck tbh. We don't use a ench shaman as I first stated, we let a rogue tank the first one.

extremely trivial, could also done 3 without any hassle, but the pull might have a bit room for fail then.
_________________