As an off tank for the encounter I dont have much trouble and I tend to do more TPS then the third warrior tank so I stay second eating the hurtful strikes.
What Im curious about is how do you start the encounter?
We had two hunters MD the MT warrior and myself. I tend to run into the center while the warrior gets a lead then I begin to go all out.
The problem we had on our last attempt, (which would have been successful I think) is my priest died from a hurtful while running into the center.
Should I start off right away and risk pulling from the warrior MT or should I tell the healers to lay off the HoTs at first?
I know the answer...its for me to MT but thats beside the point.
just read hammers post too but my question still remains...should the healers be throwin out HoTs from the start or should they wait?
_________________
6/6ZA 2/2GL 1/1ML 3/4TK 5/6SSC Doomwalker:)

