Both times we downed him, it was close to growths 13-16, can't remember exactly right now. By then, I'm getting hit for about 7-9k.. Seeing to it as I've been my guild's MT for quite a while now, I get to receive Maulgar and Gruul's spanking... at least for the time being.
I'm having the following issue... During regular phase, healers have no problem keeping me up, it's after shatter that they have a hard time catching up and Gruul probably 2/3 shots me. This is usually close to the end of the fight when he's at 10%~ health, and the OT usually "picks" him, Last Stand, Shield Wall, GG.
It's really pissing me off, because this guy just recently joined the guild, and since initiated a "taunt" war, so the fact of him being the one saving the day at such a dire moment is really frustrating.
Any suggestions/ideas on how to avoid these going-down-so-quick's towards the end of the fight? Is the fact that blizzard denies OhShit! buttons to Paladins something I gotta suck up and just let warriors OT bosses like him? It really annoys me that I can't make it alive the whole fight. I'd appreciate any help/tips!
_________________






