Skip to content
Maintankadin

getting teased at in vent while in Magtheridon

Mylina
Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm

getting teased at in vent while in Magtheridon

Well, today I got my feelings hurt in vent Embarassed For pretty much nothing. I was main tanking Magtheridon. And this other Paladin on summoner adds was making fun of me how I'm crushable. Be honest, I'm really not... but simply come out their and make a complete ass in front of 25 people in vent. Not very nice Sad

Anyways, he's going on about how I can be crushed and etc. I know I can't but since I'm so upset about this. I took it a little to far, look here is the forum post.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=7475400371&postId=74746984860&sid=1#15

Also, my character with Avoidance Macro up.

I'm just pissed, If anyone wants to add to the post please do. Thanks
_________________
BigBlueCheese
Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:25 pm
Why do you care what some random wow nerd has to say?
_________________

Mylina
Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:41 pm
I'm sensitive... Sad
_________________
Snake-Aes
Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 pm
You know you are not and you told him you are not..there's not much else you can do

If the guildies disbelieve you, show them the numbers.
_________________


Spankadin in development.
.'>';
Dendrah
Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:09 am
I'm so very happy I'm not playing on your server...

Anyway if he would start out like that to me I would not play with him and he will be the only member of my ignore list.
He should know that other toons walking around have humans sitting behind their screen.

I kicked my own brother out of a party once for being an ass. Behave or find another tank... that's my way of seeing it.

Now tanks are in short supply on my server so that gives me an edge Smile
Fivelives
Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:06 am
I love how he owned himself on the e-drama thread.

Just ignore him, it'll piss him off even worse and lead to further hilarity.
sbeacher
Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:42 am
That dude's a douche but so are you for bringing this up on multiple forums just for the pat on the back.

Take comfort in the fact he just clowned himself and ignore him from now on.
_________________
moduspwnens
Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:48 am
Can I quote Dr. Cox, too?

Blutreich
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:29 pm
+ 50 dkp for quoting Dr. Cox
_________________

Dorvan
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 pm
If you can't brush off unwarranted criticism, you're not going to make it as an MT regardless of class. Buck up and move on.
_________________
ldeboer
Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 pm
Thats the funniest read I have had for a while Smile

All I would say is did you die from Mags blows ... NO ... beyond that there is SFA you can do about the clicking or anything else as a tank.
_________________