Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trash pack killing order at the start of BT

Lylith
Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Trash pack killing order at the start of BT

Hi there,

I am just wondering: do you clear the two Leviathan groups at the start of BT in the left room before the pack with the two Generals to have more space to LOS pull the Generals, or is it better to kill the Generals first, then the two Leviathan groups?

Yes, I know, I could learn the hard way. I am just planning our first BT run tonight and I like to know stuff ahead of time. Wink
Daktarin
Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm
Our guild totally ignores the leviathan and general groups at the start of BT. We tend to pull the stray poison elementals, then go for the Elemental + 2x Naga patrol. So at the entrance, we turn right after the Spirit of Olum, then head up the slope.
However, to answer your question at a different area of BT, there is a similar group of mobs next to the first boss. Pulling the leviathan group, then the generals + turtles is our strategy.
Hope this helps.
_________________
Worldie
Thu May 08, 2008 3:01 am
Same thing we do, you can completely ignore those mobs.
_________________

Loganb1104
Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 am
Same as above.

The other packs aren't worth killing unless you're set on getting rep (which you shouldn't be, because most of the rep trinkets are teh suck). The mobs before Naj'entus don't even drop Hearts of Darkness, so the first General pull would likely be wayyyyyy more trouble than it's worth.
_________________
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
4/6 SWP
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
7/10 Kara 2/2 GL LOL
jere
Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 am
Going off of memory, but I think all we end up pulling is:

First Floor:
1. 2 pack of mini elementals

Ramp
2. Big Elemental + sheepable Naga
3. 2 pack of mini elementals

2nd Floor
4. Leviathan + 2 Wranglers

Ramp
5. Big Elemental + sheepable Naga
6. 2 pack of mini elementals

3rd Floor
7. Leviathan + 2 Wranglers
8. 2 Generals + 2 female + harpooner + turtle
9. 2 Big Elemental
10. Najentus


That is just roughly off the top of my head
_________________
Lylith
Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 pm
We had a very nice and entertaining first run in the Black Temple last night, including two tanks and two healers "soloing" Supremus for 5 minutes on our 2nd attempt, wiping at 2% or our tankadin pulling the pack of elementals after Najentus. "I go and tank them all..." *splat*

Najentus and Supremus down, lots of gems, people bought their shadow res patterns and we had a really good time. Thank you for the input! Very Happy
Tekkel
Fri May 09, 2008 7:05 am
Lol I tank all the elementals after Naj. It's pretty easy if u just get melee out, range em down and spamheal the paladin Smile