Skip to content
Maintankadin

How much HP for the BT tank in the good old days?

Slamdorff
Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:51 am

How much HP for the BT tank in the good old days?

I was wondering what base HP the tanks, both warriors and tankadins had when entering BT/MH before all the free epics?

I first met Supremus at 16K HP, thx to badge rewards.
What did all the progression guild tanks run with a year ago?

The reason for the question:
Healers have had the same free upgrade, so if we're not all noobs, I should easily be able to scale down on HP and bump up threat (or avoidance) considerably for nicer trash/bosskills.

We already enjoy the ez-mode from badge gear. Though trying hard we never killed KT and Vashj, and in 3 weeks we are 4/5MH and 3/9BT with 3 raiding nights a week.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers,

Slamdorff

PS: Yes, I know - HP is always good for survival. And I'm looking at Teron next:)
_________________
Worldie
Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:47 am
I remind being at 14k+ unbuffed, something like that. Bad luck with drops :<

I tanked supremus on our first kill with the grand total of 20k fullbuffed hp.
_________________

Loganb1104
Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:17 am
I know this doesn't answer your original question, but I highly recommend that your guild goes back and kills Vashj and Kael before continuing in tier 6 content. If you can't take them down, you're probably going to struggle on the actually difficult fights in BT.

Congratulations on your progression so far, but TBH Al'ar is harder than the first three BT bosses, and the Hyjal trash is more difficult than the first four bosses.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
Worldie
Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 am
Maybe he meant "struggle to not fall asleep"
_________________

Loganb1104
Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:08 am
You're telling me you one-shotted Bloodboil, RoS, Council, and Illidan?

Would "comparably difficult fights" have been better?

Razz
_________________
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
4/6 SWP
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
7/10 Kara 2/2 GL LOL
sanctifico
Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:18 am
13.5k base when i entered MH, 14.5k when i entered BT.
im now sitting at 17k base , and still need the illidan helm >.<
_________________

Stats shown are unbuffed as of 28.04.08
Warrender
Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:24 am
I remember them more as the bad old days TBH. Sad
_________________
Worldie
Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:59 pm
Well hydross took us 2 days <.<
_________________

Worldie
Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:14 pm
Clearly your warriors or whatever hard some luck on hits... or prolly ours unluck on misses Smile
_________________