Skip to content
Maintankadin

Black Temple - Shade of Akama

Worldie
Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:59 am
Well the fight lasts so little that as long as you have around 8K mana you should not be oom.
_________________

Taijitu
Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:18 pm
Is there a macro that can automatically start casting AS when they spawn? I tried using /cast [target=Ashtongue Spiritbinder] Avenger's Shield(Rank 3), but it wasn't working.
_________________
Devilheals
Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm
I just keep hitting tab until it targets one of them then cast AS then manually click on the spiritbinder. I dont see a need for a macro.
_________________
Questioner
Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:46 pm
/tar Ashtongue Spiritbinder
/cast Avenger's Shield


Works great, just spam it when they are about to spawn.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Caelia
Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 am
i found it worked so much better when my mages frost nova'd them in place, because otherwise they would run away and my shield would miss 1 or them. He would get healer agro on a healer on the otherside of the shade of akama and i would have to run after him.
_________________


Devilheals
Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:22 pm
Thats healing threat not holy damage.
_________________
Sunstrider
Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:14 pm
With the widespread changes to BT took a shot again at the defenders and held them just fine, they didn't even give the healers a look. I tried to tank them in the past and saw how it was bugged and impossible but was just fine tonight.
_________________
Shadowhamer
Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 am
Yes I tank them on our first run on this guy, and the defenders would hit akuma once and run away. So basically I would just lay down a conc, and for good measure judge SoR, and they would be on me.

Easy.
_________________
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
elson
Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:36 pm
After our first kill of supremus tonight we were going to try akama but the raid was called because we only had three tanks online. I know bosskillers says you need 4 tanks, is it possible to do this fight with a prot paladin/prot war/feral druid or do you really need a mix of 4 ?
_________________


Zeal without wisdom is folly
Worldie
Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 am
4 tanks for akama? Oo where exactly.

It requires only 3 tanks, we've always done with 3, even when i wasn't there.
_________________

elson
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 pm
I swear it said 4 tanks there before.... Raid was called when we had three tanks for "lack of tanks".. oh well least it won't happen again.
_________________


Zeal without wisdom is folly
Levantine
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:57 pm
And that will teach you to listen to bosskillers.
_________________
Caelestrasz
Rinforza - 70 Holy Priest
Levie - 21 Ret Paladin

Morokute nigai kajitsu no you ni
Hito no kokoro wo miryou suru no