How much dodge do you guys use on this guy?
I went into the fight (main tank, two warriors as OT) wearing my standard rig, which has plenty of health, avoidance, and threat. We wiped first attempt. I died during a phase 1 for no reason other than not being kept up (I wasn't standing in the fire). That attempt eventually ended up with two many dps dead by standing in fire /sigh.
So, on the second go I went in my avoidance set, sacrificing threat. My buffed avoidance went from about 55% (~28 dodge, ~17 parry) to about 58% (~31 dodge, ~17 parry). We killed Supremas with 5 minutes left on the enrage timer which is fine.
I asked the healers if I was easier to heal that time. Usually the response to questions like that is light, if any. To my surprise both of them (the ones assigned to heal me) responded quickly with a resounding "yes". I didn't tell them I was switching up gear so their quick response surprised me.
I'm kind of surprised they noticed so definitively, and suspect I must have been getting (a) unlucky or (b) healers used to healing the warriors.
My threat did end up suffering a bit. At the very last tank phase before he died one of the warriors who was closer in range than I was got top agro and I couldn't get it back before Supremas died. Kind of annoying but then again it was a smooth kill so can't complain.
Sorry for the long story. I was simply trying to get a feel for what your avoidance stats look like in BT and if +3% avoidance is normally that detectable by your healers.
_________________
