Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking Illidan Stormrage - A guide for protection Paladins

Worldie
Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 am
I don't see why would you need those 2 talents. Redoubt is a proc and, being a proc, shouldn't be something you have to rely on.
Shield spec will reduce damage taken but it's in no way needed.
_________________

kartera
Thu May 29, 2008 1:30 pm
So today i was allowed to tank illidan.
First i must say the fight so abolutly fun, i want to tank him everytime from now on.
But some things i saw.
First i had a problem with the demonform tank..
2 Times after demonform phase illidan just ran right to him. I casted as,judg and exo instantly, but still illidan ran straight too him. saved one time through soulshatter and another time trough bop. Is this normal? I never seen that happen with our warri mt.
2. I never got cheered. What i did. I waited with hs until he starts casting sheer and then i popped it. And then allways hold it up. Never got into this "unlucky sheer" thing

just my 2 cent.
mf kartera

ps: sry for my bad english
_________________
Worldie
Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm
Kudos to your connection if you menage that, i'd not feel like risking that.

About the lock tank, he should compeltely stop to DPS him after the 2nd flame aoe anyway. He probably had dots still running at the phase transition.
_________________

Elsie
Fri May 30, 2008 6:56 am
He can bug out during the Maiev event if you bring him to 30% in demon form. Bop the shadow tank and have him shatter. Pop wings and pray.