Skip to content
Maintankadin

Illidan Stormrage

Io.Draco
Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:50 am
You should tell your huntards to use scorpid sting , it makes a shitload of diference

Also every consumable on every CD , its not a fight where you can get away cheap and lastly ask for a shaman in your group for GoA , it helps Smile
_________________
SmurfZG
Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Illidown :> thanks for the help
_________________
Daktarin
Mon May 05, 2008 12:25 am
Hah

Third Illidan kill, and he drops the mainhand warglaive.
_________________
Worldie
Mon May 05, 2008 1:43 am
Lies, Warglaive do not exist....

12 kills and still 0, while basiaclly every Forte rogue and dps war have emon our server. I understand how Nihilum feels.
_________________

Mortehl
Mon May 05, 2008 1:26 pm
I'm on flame-bitch duty (much to my dismay) and this thread is xbox huge.

I'm planning on wearing the 4 epic pieces and 2 of the blue crafted. Is that enough? I can add in the trials of the naruu ring and the shield from heroic mana tombs if needed. Beyond that I'm planning on wearing specific gear to make myself uncrushable with absolutely no thought to any other stats. Comments?
_________________
I r can pull now plz?
Cakes
Mon May 05, 2008 1:43 pm
Uncrushable isn't a problem, the flames don't crush and you can't block their attacks anyway. Max FR (365), uncrittable, tons of stam.
Drak
Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 am
I don't see what's wrong with tanking the flames, it's what I do and it's not bad at all. It certainly seems a lot more challenging than just avoiding flame crash and keeping holy shield up. Though I must admit I'm kinda bored the rest of the fight, but again, taking Illidan just seems so boring to me.
_________________
Mortehl
Tue May 06, 2008 7:21 am
365/493 defense. I'm just not happy with where my HP wound up at.
_________________
I r can pull now plz?