Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mother Shahraz

Neuron
Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm
FA makes for fun times on farm runs Razz
_________________
Lieris
Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Same story as most people: first night, first kill. I did have a problem getting Fatal Attraction a few times (which is EASY, despite what some brain dead DPSers or healers will try to tell you) so we made the tauren tanks eat a Savory Deviate Delight so that their hit boxes weren't so weird and that fixed it.

Highlight of the evening was a resto druid in tree form walking through the tanks with Fatal Attraction. Miraculously he didn't eat a saber lash or kill the tanks. You can't spec out of stupid.
_________________
Tekkel
Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 am
Aye first night, first kill. Took us 3 tries before the MT stopped dieing. Was funny on the 2nd attempt when the MT died and me and the druid stayed alive for another minute.

With enough SR this is just a joke. The whole raid except MT wore 4/5 pieces of SR and the healers had 5/5. Think we can make 5/5 on everyone within a month now Smile
Amarant_Pally
Thu May 22, 2008 9:48 pm
As an OT in my SR gear, is it necessary for me to be Uncrittable (for the Lashes)? I'm trying to go with a heavy-stam set, but I'm quite a few points away from Uncrittable in this set-up. Should I enchant for +def or +sta? And for my cloak (if not enchanting +def for Uncrittable), would +armor and +dodge be the better choice? Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to add that I DO have the S2 mace and the S1 shield (with resilience) to help make up for any uncrittablility I might lose. If crittability is an issue, is +47 Resilience and 450 defense enough? Thanks again.
Seloei
Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Tbh... as an OT... the highest damage you will take is the occasional 9k lash, and they are not followed back-to-back like the lynx ones in ZA. Just go with SR gear and try to "prot dps" him while keeping JoW or Imp JotC up.
With the whole raid in 300+ shadow res gear this fight is as hard as your first attempt on attumen...
_________________
Dianora
Thu May 29, 2008 7:13 am

Random element

Well, we didn't one shot her for the first time in weeks. Last night at about 40%, we have the fatal attraction spawn right on top of the 3 tanks. Took the 3rd tank that just ate 9k saberlash down almost immediately, and I hang on for a couple of more seconds before it was all over.
_________________